Firefly GT620 Wireless Polarizing Handheld Digital Microscope
Firefly GT620 Wireless Polarizing Handheld Digital Microscope by Firefly at In The National Interest. MPN: Firefly GT620. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Firefly GT620 is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate ''hot spots'' from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform
Features & Highlights
- Sensor Resolution: 0.35M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Formats: YUY2, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 10x - 200x (Native Optical), 10x - 600x (Digital). High quality multi-layered glass lenses. Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff, Integrated Polarizer with 12 settings in 30 degree increments.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Battery: Built-in 850mAH with 3 hours continuous use. Built-in snapshot button for wireless operation. Rugged industrialized construction.
- Wireless Link: 4 Channels. Interface: USB 2.0 for Wireless Receiver. Transmits within a range up to 20ft. Wirelessly captures pictures and videos. Observes and records in real time (30 FPS).
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
|Part Number:||Firefly GT620|
|Item Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|