The FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter with IGM is an all-in-one tool equipped with a built-in thermal camera that can show you exactly where to measure moisture. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the FLIR MR176 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements and analyze readings. An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either non-intrusive or intrusive measurements. Coupled with a field-replaceable temperature and relative humidity sensor, and automatically calculated environmental readings, the FLIR MR176 delivers added convenience and ease of use, producing the right measurements faster. Note: Pin Sensor measurements are provided as a percentage of moisture content; Pinless Sensor measurements are provided as a relative value requiring comparison to a known dry surface.
Features & Highlights
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Customized thermal images: moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio
- Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move to different measuring locations
- Thermal Imager, Thermal Camera, Pinless Moisture meter
|Manufacturer:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FLIR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 334499, mpn: FL87V, ean: 6907644938086,
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic Test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting c...