Freedom CPAP Battery Kit with 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter (Dual Battery) - Number 1 Most Advanced, Longest Lasting CPAP Battery
Free Shipping Included! Freedom CPAP Battery Kit with 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter (Dual Battery) - Number 1 Most Advanced, Longest Lasting CPAP Battery by Battery Power Solutions at In The National Interest. MPN: BPS-FD2INV. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Freedom CPAP Battery gives you the freedom to power your PAP device when and where you need it - no matter where your world takes you!Travel: The
Travel: The perfect solution for remaining compliant with your PAP therapy when enjoying your favorite outdoor activities, taking adventures on the road, or riding the high seas. Meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries taken in carry-on baggage during air travel.
Power Outages: Never worry about sleepless nights without your PAP therapy during power outages. Simply plug the Freedom CPAP Battery into the wall outlet and connect your PAP device to the battery. When AC power is available it will bypass the battery cells to power your device but during an outage the battery will recognize the loss of AC power and automatically begin powering your PAP device.
Other Devices: As an added bonus the USB port and/or included DC input cord let you use the Freedom CPAP Battery to charge other small electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets.
ResMed S8, Fisher & Paykel ICON, Transcend, 3B Medical, and Apex Medical PAP series devices via the included DC input cord and 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter. Also compatible with Respironics System One, Respironics M Series, and Devilbiss IntelliPAP series. Some older obsolete PAP devices and targeted ventilation PAP devices may not be compatible with the Freedom CPAP Battery.
Estimated Run Times
ResMed S8, Fisher & Paykel ICON, 3B Medical, and Apex Medical PAP devices: 2 night
Transcend devices: 2-4 nights
Run times are estimates and depend upon several factors including PAP device type and pressure setting. Run times are based on CPAP devices without the use of heated humidification or heated tubing on a pressure setting of 10 cm/H2O.
The use of heated humidification and heated tubing will reduce run times by two-thirds in most cases.
Features & Highlights
- Power your PAP device when and where you need it. Perfect for camping, airline travel, and use as a backup power supply during power outages so your PAP therapy will continue uninterrupted. Included sine wave power inverter allows the Freedom CPAP Battery to power certain PAP device models including ResMed S8, Fisher & Paykel ICON, Transcend, 3B Medical and Apex Medical model. See below for compatibility and run time details.
- Charge other small electronic devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and tablets. Each Freedom CPAP Battery functions independently and features a 5V USB port and the sine wave power inverter features a three-prong plug and two 5V (1A and 2.1A) USB ports.
- Use the included sine wave power inverter to charge the Freedom Batteries in a vehicle. The vehicle does not need to be running during the charging process; however, when charging any electronic device or external battery in a vehicle, it is recommended that the vehicle be running during the charging process to prevent draining the vehicle's battery.
- Easy-to-read digital display screen shows remaining charge level and it charges to full capacity in 4 hours (per battery) when completely discharged. Optional accessory available to charge the Freedom CPAP Battery by using the power of the sun.
- Kit Includes: Two Freedom CPAP Batteries that function independently, 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter, AC power supply, DC power pigtail cord, connector tips, DC input cord, and user's manual. 1 year manufacturer warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Battery Power Solutions|
|Publisher:||Battery Power Solutions|
|Studio:||Battery Power Solutions|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|