Ultra Extreme Low is the most sensitive film ever. It is the newest addition to the Fujifilm Prescale® line and measures pressure with the slightest touch. Common applications include biomechanics, lamination press, nip impression, heat sink / PCB's, roller pressure, squeegee pressure, wafer polishing, winding pressure and many more. Fujifilm Prescale® (formerly known as Fuji Prescale®) sold by Sensor Products Inc. is a unique pressure indicating film that reveals both pressure distribution and pressure magnitude between any two contacting or impacting surfaces. Fujifilm Prescale® is a thin sensor film that instantaneously and permanently captures a pressure profile "snapshot" by virtue of its "changing color." Conceptually similar to Litmus paper, the color Fujifilm Prescale® turns is directly proportional to the amount of force applied. The pressure range for this specific product is 0.87- 7.3 PSI (0.06 - 0.51 kg/cm²) and the dimensions are 6.56 ft by 12.2 in (2m by 310mm). Other Fujifilm Prescale® product ranges and lengths are in stock.
Features & Highlights
- Fujifilm Prescale® Ultra Extreme Low is the most sensitive film ever.
- Reveals distribution & magnitude of pressure between any 2 contacting, mating or impacting surfaces. A unique, affordable and easy to use tool
- Extremely thin (4 to 8 mils) which enables it to conform to curved surfaces.
- Ideal for invasive intolerant environments and tight spaces not accessible to conventional electronic transducers
- The color intensity of the film is directly related to the amount of pressure applied to it
|Part Number:||UEL R310 3M|
|MPN:||UEL R310 3M|
|Item Weight:||4.56 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 9.49 x 9.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fujifilm Prescale, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.