Room temperature stability saves on cost of dry ice shipments. Shipping without dry ice allows more remote sampling, particularly important for human clinical trial samples. The FTA DMPK-A and FTA DMPK-B cards lyse cells and denature proteins on contact. Samples can be shipped and stored at ambient temperature and long-term stability has been demonstrated for analytes and metabolites sensitive to plasma enzymes.
Features & Highlights
- DBS microvolume sampling requires only 10 to 20 μl per sample
- Fewer experimental animals are required because Toxicokinetic data are derived from Toxicology animals, thereby eliminating satellite colonies
- More consistent data are obtained through more serial sampling from individual animals and less reliance on composite data
- The 3-step DBS procedure is much more straightforward than the cumbersome centrifugation, isolation and cleanup of plasma
- On-substrate cleanup has the potential to convey greater analyte stability, especially for enzyme-sensitive compounds
|Manufacturer:||GE Healthcare Life Sciences|
|Publisher:||GE Healthcare Life Sciences|
|Studio:||GE Healthcare Life Sciences|
|Package Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whatman, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Stainless Steel Narcotic Cabinets are constructed of durable, heavy duty stainless steel and meet schedule 2 drug storage requirements. They have strong piano hinged doors and a two door, dual locking system to ensure content security. The outside do...
4 Part Physician Orders Pre-printed Blue & Red Ink Carbon-less, Glued Top, Side and BottomPart 1 Pre-printed Blue & Red Ink 8-1/2" x 11" White 20 lb Bond Glued Top and BottomPart 2 Pre-printed Blue & Red Ink 8-1/2" x 9-1/2" Yellow 16 lb Bond with 3 H...
Segmented Narcotics CabinetThe Segmented Narcotic Cabinet helps to control the security of your medications by restricting access. The cabinet is broken up into 4 distinct compartments clearly marked with Roman numeral I, II, III and IV. One key is u...