General Tools 55 Heavy Duty Circle Cutter. Adjustable 1-3/4 Inch to 7-7/8 Inch
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the General Tools 55 Heavy Duty Circle Cutter. Adjustable 1-3/4 Inch to 7-7/8 Inch by General Tools Mfg Co In at In The National Interest. MPN: 55. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed for professional use, the Heavy Duty Circle Cutter will make clean cuts from 1-3/4 to 7-7/8 inch diameter. The tempered steel body features
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Features & Highlights
- Designed for professional use, the Heavy Duty Circle Cutter will make clean cuts from 1-3/4 to 7-7/8 inch diameter
- The tempered steel body features marked graduations on the beam for fast measurement and application
- #55 Heavy Duty Circle cutter is designed with a 1/2 shank for drill press use only; Maximum safe speed is 500 RPM
- This round shank circle cutter is great for making smooth cuts through most materials, including wood, composite, sheet metal and more; Shank is 1/2 inch round
- All adjusments are made with a hex wrench which is included; Replacement blade is General Tools Model # 55 Blade, replacement drill is General Tools Model # 5/6/55 Drill
|Brand:||General Tools Mfg Co In|
|Item Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|