General Tools 89 Stainless Steel Automatic Center Punch with Adjustable Stroke
General Tools 89 Stainless Steel Automatic Center Punch with Adjustable Stroke by General Tools at In The National Interest. MPN: 89. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The stainless steel body center punch is a precise means of punching center holes for drilling in layout work allowing single hand operation which
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Features & Highlights
- ONE-HANDED SPRING IMPACT - automatic center punch has one-handed impact operation, no hammer needed
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TENSION - spring tension adjusts for light or heavy strokes, marking, punching and staking
- MARKS HOLE LOCATIONS - accurate center punch prevents drill bit from traveling, starts drill, nail or screw holes
- HARDENED STEEL POINT - hardened alloy steel point - 90 day warranty on parts and workmanship
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY - stainless steel rounded shank body has knurled finger grip
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.13 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|