Gowoops 10 PCS of Digital Light Intensity Detection Photosensitive Sensor Module for Arduino UNO
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the Gowoops 10 PCS of Digital Light Intensity Detection Photosensitive Sensor Module for Arduino UNO by Gowoops at In The National Interest. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Application: Light intensity detection, intelligent car light module, with directional, only sense light source in front of the sensor, better to
Light intensity detection, intelligent car light module, with directional, only sense light source in front of the sensor, better to use for searching light.
Module Features :
1.Can detect the brightness and the ambient light intensity (compared with photo-resistor, this module has better directionality , can sense light in fixed direction)
2.Adjustable sensitivity (use the blue digital potentiometer to adjust)
3.Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
4.Output Format : DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
5.Has a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
6.PCB Size : 3.2cm * 1.4cm
1.Photodiode module is most sensitive to environmental light intensity , generally used for detecting the ambient brightness and light intensity , can be common with photosensitive resistance sensor module in most cases , the difference between this two is that Photodiode module has a better directionality, can sense light in fixed direction;
2. When ambient light intensity does not reach the threshold value, the module DO port output high; when the ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold, the D0 output low;
3.Digital outputs D0 can be directly connected with the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting the light intensity changes in the environment;
4. Analog output and the AD conversion process, can achieve higher accuracy.
Product Wiring Instructions:
VCC ---- "+"
GND ---- "-"
DO ---- TTL Signal Output
AO ---- Analog Signal Output
10 x Photosensitive Sensor Module
Features & Highlights
- 1. Using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor
- 2. The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA.
- 3. With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the brightness of the light detected
- 4. Working voltage 3.3V-5V, the output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- 5. With bolt holes for easy installation, a small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm, using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|