GP14004 Fine Grade Glass Polishing Compound, Glass Polishing Solution 3.4oz
GP14004 Fine Grade Glass Polishing Compound, Glass Polishing Solution 3.4oz by Glass Polish at In The National Interest. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. *This compound has excellent suspension qualities and will not harden, go off or separate like other cerium oxide compounds. Contains no zinc oxide,
*This compound has excellent suspension qualities and will not harden, go off or separate like other cerium oxide compounds. Contains no zinc oxide, and meets most local disposal ordinances.
*A superior quality compound means you only need to use small quantities at a time to achieve outstanding results.
*For best results use with felt polishing pad and electric rotary device at about 1500rpm)
*This product alone is not suitable for scratches deeper than 50 microns/0.002 of an inch in depth (scratches that you cannot feel or catch with your fingernail). If scratches are deep enough to catch with your fingernail please use our GP-PRO sanding discs first or please contact us for advice.
*Not Suitable to use on mobile phones, tables, LCD's screens.
Features & Highlights
- 3.4oz Fine Grade Polishing Solution delivers a uniform particle size, on average 1.2 micron
- This is a combination of a high concentration of rear earth oxides to provide the best possible finish in all polishing applications.
- Can be used on any type of glass including automotive glass, toughened glass.
- Polish away, surface marks, water damage, stain and limescale, removes hairline scratches
- Ideal for use with power hand device for light scratch and surface repair, or as the final polishing step in multi-stage glass scratch repair process, can also be used with hand pad for general surface clean-up.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2 x 2 inches|