GPI 133200-03, M-3120-PO High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 1-Inch Outlet, 1-Inch X 0.75-Inch Reducer Bushing, Pump Only
Free Shipping Included! GPI 133200-03, M-3120-PO High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 1-Inch Outlet, 1-Inch X 0.75-Inch Reducer Bushing, Pump Only by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: M-3120-PO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI M-3120-PO heavy duty transfer pump uses a rotary vane design and is made from durable cast iron. The 115-volt motor delivers flow rates up to
Features & Highlights
- High flow rate reduces time spent refueling equipment. Temperature limiting motor protection extends pump life.
- External switch cover plate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact. Weight centering inlet base reduces tank stress includes pressure relief valve and provides easy strainer access.
- Field replaceable switch and vanes. Durable Cast Iron Housing.
- Ideal replacement pump for fixed location, high flow fuel transfer applications. Includes 1-inch MNPT x 0.75-inch FNPT reducer, lockable nozzle holder and weight centering base.
- For use with diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B20), gasoline (gasohol up to E15) and kerosene. U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards & 2 year warranty.
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Package Weight:||47.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 13 x 13 inches|