GPI 133200-33, M-3120-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 1-Inch X 12-Foot Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the GPI 133200-33, M-3120-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 1-Inch X 12-Foot Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: M-3120-AD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI M-3120-AD with 1-inch outlet heavy duty transfer pump uses a rotary vane design and is made from durable cast iron. The 115-volt motor
Features & Highlights
- High flow rate reduces time spent refueling equipment. Temperature limiting motor protection extends pump life.
- External switch cover plate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact. Weight centering inlet base reduces tank stress includes pressure relief valve and provides easy strainer access.
- Field replaceable switch and vanes. Durable Cast Iron Housing.
- Includes 1-inch automatic leaded nozzle, 1-inch x 12-foot UL dispensing hose, lockable nozzle holder and weight centering base. For use with diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B20), gasoline (gasohol up to E15) and kerosene.
- U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards & 2 year warranty.
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Package Weight:||67 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.2 x 18.8 x 18.8 inches|