GPI 133265-04, M-3025CB-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 12-VDC, 25 GPM, 1-Inch NPT X 18-Foot Fuel Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle, 18-Foot Power Cord, Weight Centering Base
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the GPI 133265-04, M-3025CB-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 12-VDC, 25 GPM, 1-Inch NPT X 18-Foot Fuel Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle, 18-Foot Power Cord, Weight Centering Base by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: M-3025CB-AD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI M-3025CB-AD heavy duty transfer pump uses a rotary vane design and is made from durable cast iron. The 12-volt motor delivers flow rates up
Features & Highlights
- High flow rate reduces time spent refueling. Weight centering inlet base reduces stress on the tank and provides convenient strainer access.
- Great for filling large capacity tanks on equipment found in construction and agriculture applications. Heavy-duty 40 amp switch with circuit breaker greatly reduces motor failure.
- Field-replaceable switch and vanes for ease of maintenance. Larger rotors and carbon vanes mean less wear and longer life.
- Includes: 1-inch manual leaded nozzle, 1-inch x 18-foot static wire hose and 18-foot power cord. For use with diesel fuel (biodiesel blends up to B20), gasoline (gasohol up to E15), and kerosene.
- Lockable nozzle cover. Motor UL listed to US and Canadian standards. 2-year waranty.
|Manufacturer:||Great Plains Industries|
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Publisher:||Great Plains Industries|
|Studio:||Great Plains Industries|
|Item Weight:||35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||69.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 13.2 x 13.2 inches|