GPI 133600-35, M-3120-AD/MR530-G8N, Pre-Assembled High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter, 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 4-Digit Batch Display, 1-Inch NPT X 18-Foot Fuel Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the GPI 133600-35, M-3120-AD/MR530-G8N, Pre-Assembled High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter, 20 GPM, 115-VAC, 4-Digit Batch Display, 1-Inch NPT X 18-Foot Fuel Hose, Automatic Diesel Nozzle by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: M-3120-AD/MR530-G8N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI M-3120-AD/MR530-G8N combines the fuel dispensing power of the M-3120 heavy duty transfer pump with the accuracy of the MR530 mechanical fuel
Features & Highlights
- High flow rate reduces time spent refueling equipment. Temperature limiting motor protection extends pump life.
- Field replaceable parts reduce costly repairs. Weight centering inlet base reduces tank stress includes pressure relief valve and provides easy strainer access.
- Built-in strainer removes larger particles that can damage your equipment. Large, easy-to-read 4-digit display with twist knob reset.
- Batch total measures up to 999.9 gallons. Cumulative total measures up to 9,999,999.9 gallons. Includes pre-assembled M-3120-AD/MR530-G8N pump and meter combo, 1-inch automatic diesel nozzle, 1-inch NPT x 18-foot fuel hose with static wire and 2-inch X 1-inch NPT tank adapter.
- For use with diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B20), gasoline (gasohol up to E15) and kerosene. Pump and meter are U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards. 2 year warranty.
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Package Weight:||73 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 19.02 x 19.02 inches|