GPI 137100-01, EZ-8 Aluminum Fuel Transfer Pump, 8 GPM, 12-VDC, 0.75-Inch Manual Nozzle, 10-Foot Hose, 15-Foot Power Cord, Adjustable Suction Pipe
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the GPI 137100-01, EZ-8 Aluminum Fuel Transfer Pump, 8 GPM, 12-VDC, 0.75-Inch Manual Nozzle, 10-Foot Hose, 15-Foot Power Cord, Adjustable Suction Pipe by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: EZ-8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This GPI EZ-8 fuel transfer pump features a rotary gear design and is made from durable, lightweight cast aluminum. The 12-VDC motor delivers gas
Features & Highlights
- Gas station equivalent flowrate (up to 8 GPM). Self-priming low maintenance design.
- Extremely lightweight design for use on small tanks and barrels. Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
- Easy installation and direct tank mounting. Thermal overload protection extends pump life.
- Aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress. System comes complete with 0.75-inch manual unleaded nozzle, 0.625-inch x 10-foot static-wire grounded fuel hose, adjustable suction pipe (15-inch to 40-inch) and 15-foot power cord.
- For use with gasoline (gasohol up to E15), diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B20) and kerosene. Motor U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards & 2 year warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Great Plains Industries|
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Publisher:||Great Plains Industries|
|Studio:||Great Plains Industries|
|Package Weight:||16.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|