GPI 144000-01, M-3020-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 20 GPM, 12-VDC, 1-Inch Automatic Diesel Nozzle, 12-Foot Fuel Hose, 18-Foot Power Cord, Adjustable Suction Pipe
Free Shipping Included! GPI 144000-01, M-3020-AD High Flow Cast Iron Fuel Transfer Pump, 20 GPM, 12-VDC, 1-Inch Automatic Diesel Nozzle, 12-Foot Fuel Hose, 18-Foot Power Cord, Adjustable Suction Pipe by GPI® The Proven Choice® at In The National Interest. MPN: M-3020-AD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI M-3020-AD heavy duty transfer pump uses a rotary vane design and is made from durable cast iron. The 12-volt motor delivers flow rates up to
Features & Highlights
- The M-3020 lasted 2.5 times longer than the industry standard pump, in internal tests. Higher flow rate reduces time spent refueling.
- Ideal for Agriculture, Oil & Gas and Construction Applications. Larger rotors and carbon vanes mean less wear and longer life.
- Heavy-duty 40 amp switch with circuit breaker greatly reduces motor failure. Completely sealed motor provides protection in the harshest environments.
- Lockable nozzle cover for added security. Includes: 1-inch automatic diesel nozzle, 1-inch x 12-foot fuel hose, 18-foot power cord and 15-inch to 40-inch adjustable suction pipe.
- For use with diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B20), gasoline (gasohol up to E15) and kerosene. U.L. listed motor to U.S. and Canadian standards. 2-year warranty.
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Package Weight:||41.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 12.9 x 12.9 inches|