Product Description & Reviews
332-28156 Features: -Slug-Splitter® heavy-duty punches are designed to punch up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm) stainless steel. -Heavy-duty dies and stainless steel draw studs for longer life. -Excellent abrasion resistance for punching fiberglass and plastic. -Applicable Materials: Mild Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Plastic, Stainless Steel. Product Type: -Punches. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -0.2 Pounds.For use with Greenlee die 28157 and draw studs 31872, 29452, or 12099. Slug-Splitter SC heavy-duty punches are designed to punch up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm) stainless steel.
Features & Highlights
- For use with Greenlee die 28157 and draw studs 31872, 29452, or 12099
- Slug-Splitter SC heavy-duty punches are designed to punch up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm) stainless steel
- Self-centering punch aligns itself on pilot hole
- Unique punch profile also splits slugs for easier slug removal
- Can be used with Greenlee ratchet driver 1904 or hydraulic drivers 7804/7904 and 7646/7625
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.