Brass Hydrant Adapter with Pin Lug 2-1/2" NST (NH) Female x1-1/2" NST (NH) Male. Female to male adapters are used to bridge male tofemale hoses, pipes or valve fittings.
NH / NST: The most common thread type in use by fire departmentstoday is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH orNational Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread butNST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST.
NPSH:National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) or Iron Pipe Thread (IPT) has the samethreads per inch (TPI) as National Pipe Tapered (NPT) but the thread does nottaper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female couplingwhich allows for a swivel, just like NH / NST, which make both ideal for hosecouplings. Warning - It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, amale NPSH coupling will NOT thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
Features & Highlights
- 2-1/2" National Standard Thread (NST) female on one end for connecting to the hydrant
- Female side - 2-1/2" NH / NST. The female will only connect to a male 2-1/2" NH / NST
- Male side - 1-1/2" NST (NH). The male will only connect to a female 1-1/2" NH / NST
- Made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Pin lug for quick disconnect.Super Quality Brass Fire Equipment
|Item Size:||3.31 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Happy Tree, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 570039, ean: 0028907415871,
The Kawasaki 19.2-Volt Adapter and Charger is compatible with all 19.2-Volt Unisource Tools, and features a 3-5 hour recharge time. Includes 2 year warranty.Replacement 19.2-Volt charger. Compatible with all 19.2-Volt Unisource Tools. 3-5 hour rechar...