Happy Tree Brass Fire Hydrant Adapter with Pin Lug Brass Fire Equipment 2-1/2" NST (NH) Female x 1-1/2" NST (NH) Male
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Happy Tree Brass Fire Hydrant Adapter with Pin Lug Brass Fire Equipment 2-1/2'' NST (NH) Female x 1-1/2'' NST (NH) Male by Happy Tree at In The National Interest. MPN: BHA2515. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brass Hydrant Adapter with Pin Lug 2-1/2'' NST (NH) Female x1-1/2'' NST (NH) Male. Female to male adapters are used to bridge male tofemale hoses,
Brass Hydrant Adapter with Pin Lug 2-1/2" NST (NH) Female x1-1/2" NST (NH) Male. Female to male adapters are used to bridge male tofemale hoses, pipes or valve fittings.
NH / NST: The most common thread type in use by fire departmentstoday is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH orNational Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread butNST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST.
NPSH:National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) or Iron Pipe Thread (IPT) has the samethreads per inch (TPI) as National Pipe Tapered (NPT) but the thread does nottaper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female couplingwhich allows for a swivel, just like NH / NST, which make both ideal for hosecouplings. Warning - It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, amale NPSH coupling will NOT thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
Features & Highlights
- 2-1/2" National Standard Thread (NST) female on one end for connecting to the hydrant
- Female side - 2-1/2" NH / NST. The female will only connect to a male 2-1/2" NH / NST
- Male side - 1-1/2" NST (NH). The male will only connect to a female 1-1/2" NH / NST
- Made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Pin lug for quick disconnect.Super Quality Brass Fire Equipment
|Item Size:||3.31 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|