Happybuy 1/2 Inch PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube 2 Rolls X 100 FT PEX-B Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water Plumbing and Open Loop Radiant Hydronic Heating Systems (2X100Ft)
Happybuy 1/2 Inch PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube 2 Rolls X 100 FT PEX-B Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water Plumbing and Open Loop Radiant Hydronic Heating Systems (2X100Ft) by Happybuy at In The National Interest. MPN: Pex Pipe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube - 1/2 Inch 2 Rolls X 100Ft PEX-B - Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Radiant Heating Pex Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water
Non-barrier PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene pipe manufactured using silane method of cross-linking. It is a single-layer pipe with smooth inner surface and matte exterior and comes in red and blue colors for easier distinction between hot and cold water lines.
PEX tube is an easy-to-install alternative to copper pipe. Long used in radiant heating systems, flexible PEX tubing is perfect for water supply lines because it's easy to run through walls and floors and simple to work with.
· Hot/cold potable water distribution systems
· Continuous hot water recirculation systems
· Open-loop hydronic heating applications
· PEX Type: PEX-B
· PEX Tubing Size: 1/2"
· ID: 0.485"
· OD: 0.625"
· Color: Red/Blue
· Length: 2 X 100 Ft
· Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
· Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX)
· Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI
· Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
· Maximum Working Temperature (F): 203℉/ 95℃
· Minimum Working Temperature (F) : -40℉/-40℃
ADVANTAGES of PEX Tubing:
1. You can usually make long continuous runs, eliminating most elbows and joints.
2. PEX doesn't sweat under high humidity conditions, and it's also resistant to bursting, even if the lines freeze solid.
3. Joints are easier. You add fittings simply by crimping metal rings over barbed fittings using a special crimping tool.
Features & Highlights
- PEX Type: PEX-B; Length: 2 Rolls X 100Ft; Color: Red & Blue; Nominal Diameter: 1/2"; ID: 0.485"; OD: 0.625"; Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX); Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI; Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
- ADVANTAGES: PEX plumbing pipe is cost-effective, flexible, durable and easy to install, making it a popular choice VS. copper and CPVC piping
- HOT/COLD POTABLE WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS: Non-Barrier type PEX tubing is designed for use in hot and cold potable water distribution systems in residential, commercial and manufactured housing applications
- OPEN-LOOP HYDRONIC HEATING APPLICATIONS: The PEX tube is also suitable for continuous hot water recirculation and for use in open-loop hydronic applications
|Part Number:||Pex Pipe|
|Item Size:||19 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.51 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|