Happybuy 1/2 Inch PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube 2 Rolls X 100 FT PEX-B Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water Plumbing and Open Loop Radiant Hydronic Heating Systems (2X100Ft)
Happybuy 1/2 Inch PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube 2 Rolls X 100 FT PEX-B Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water Plumbing and Open Loop Radiant Hydronic Heating Systems (2X100Ft) by Happybuy at In The National Interest. MPN: Pex Pipe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube - 1/2 Inch 2 Rolls X 100Ft PEX-B - Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Radiant Heating Pex Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water
PEX Tubing Potable Water Tube - 1/2 Inch 2 Rolls X 100Ft PEX-B - Plumbing Pipe Non-Barrier Radiant Heating Pex Coil for Hot Cold Potable Water Plumbing and Open-Loop Hydronic Heating Systems
Non-barrier PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene pipe manufactured using silane method of cross-linking. It is a single-layer pipe with smooth inner surface and matte exterior and comes in red and blue colors for easier distinction between hot and cold water lines.
PEX tube is an easy-to-install alternative to copper pipe. Long used in radiant heating systems, flexible PEX tubing is perfect for water supply lines because it's easy to run through walls and floors and simple to work with.
· Hot/cold potable water distribution systems
· Continuous hot water recirculation systems
· Open-loop hydronic heating applications
· PEX Type: PEX-B
· PEX Tubing Size: 1/2"
· ID: 0.485"
· OD: 0.625"
· Color: Red/Blue
· Length: 2 X 100 Ft
· Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
· Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX)
· Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI
· Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
· Maximum Working Temperature (F): 203℉/ 95℃
· Minimum Working Temperature (F) : -40℉/-40℃
ADVANTAGES of PEX Tubing:
1. You can usually make long continuous runs, eliminating most elbows and joints.
2. PEX doesn't sweat under high humidity conditions, and it's also resistant to bursting, even if the lines freeze solid.
3. Joints are easier. You add fittings simply by crimping metal rings over barbed fittings using a special crimping tool.
Features & Highlights
- PEX Type: PEX-B; Length: 2 Rolls X 100Ft; Color: Red & Blue; Nominal Diameter: 1/2"; ID: 0.485"; OD: 0.625"; Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene Pipe
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (Industry Standard For 1/2" PEX); Pressure Ratings: 80 psi @ 200F, 100 psi @ 180F, 160 psi @ 73F By PPI; Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) : 0.86 MPa/Year
- ADVANTAGES: PEX plumbing pipe is cost-effective, flexible, durable and easy to install, making it a popular choice VS. copper and CPVC piping
- HOT/COLD POTABLE WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS: Non-Barrier type PEX tubing is designed for use in hot and cold potable water distribution systems in residential, commercial and manufactured housing applications
- OPEN-LOOP HYDRONIC HEATING APPLICATIONS: The PEX tube is also suitable for continuous hot water recirculation and for use in open-loop hydronic applications
|Part Number:||Pex Pipe|
|Item Size:||19 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.51 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Happybuy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Aluminum heat emission fins are used in "staple up systems" where the floor is warmed by installing tubing below the floor. Then, the heat transfer plates wrap around the tube and attach to the bottom of the floor by using a staple gun. Aluminum heat...
By Everflow Supplies
mpn: PCGL2036, ean: 0804595956274,
This is an Ever flow Supplies galvanized steel pipe with a Schedule 40 pipe wall thickness. It has a pre-cut length of 36" long and has a nominal pipe size diameter of 2". the dimensions and properties of the Part meet all applicable ansi and ASTM st...
mpn: 300B1036R, ean: 0717510015461,
Malleable. Meets ATSM standards. Meets ANSI standards. Ready Cut. 1 x 36. ...
mpn: PV-F-110, ean: 0093122100024,
SV-A 25 ft. x 1/4" (25HE1), 25 ft. x 3/8" (25HE2) cables,
HECS cutter set and cartridges.
For any queestions feel free to call me at 845-216-1407
The Super-Vee offers you a complete system for cleaning drain lines through 3" in diameter. With a v...
By Everflow Supplies
mpn: PCGL1172, ean: 0804595956144,
This is an Ever flow Supplies galvanized steel pipe with a Schedule 40 pipe wall thickness. It has a pre-cut length of 72" long and has a nominal pipe size diameter of 1-1/4". the dimensions and properties of the Part meet all applicable ansi and AST...
By Everflow Supplies
mpn: PCGL1124, ean: 0804595956090,
This is an Ever flow Supplies galvanized steel pipe with a Schedule 40 pipe wall thickness. It has a pre-cut length of 24" long and has a nominal pipe size diameter of 1-1/4". the dimensions and properties of the Part meet all applicable ansi and AST...
mpn: P012FGP-BK-5, ean: 0812039025288,
Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.109"Fits 1/2" Size PVC fittings. Pipe has an actual outside diameter of 13/16" (0.840"). Monolithic, superior, glossy black surface finish both inside and outside the pipe. Will not crack, change color or degrade over time l...
By M&G DuraVent
mpn: 6DVL-24, ean: 0662492009352,
6"D x 24"L, Painted Black, Double Wall, DVL Black Stove Pipe, Use Double Wall Interior Stove Pipe For Connecting Wood Stoves To A Manufactured Chimney, Air Insulated Design Reduces Clearance To Combustibles, 6" To Walls, 8" From Top Of Horizontal Run...
mpn: 11-00725, ean: 0813196020031,
HOME-FLEX Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing or CSST is great for installation of gas appliances. CSST easily snakes into attic and basements areas, around corners and bends and through walls. Much easier to work than steel pipe, uses fewer fittings, ...
mpn: U870B100, ean: 0697285341005,
SharkBite Blue PEX Pipe SharkBite PEX Tubing is an excellent flexible water pipe tubing product for plumbing, radiant and hydronic systems. PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install and minimizes noise caused by water hammer. Designed for use on hot an...