in-Line Coupling Barbed Ball Valve 16mm for 1/2 and 5/8 inch Tubing (.570 to .620 ID) 2-Pack - Regulate Water Flow/Shut Off in Aquariums, Hydroponics and Drip Irrigation
in-Line Coupling Barbed Ball Valve 16mm for 1/2 and 5/8 inch Tubing (.570 to .620 ID) 2-Pack - Regulate Water Flow/Shut Off in Aquariums, Hydroponics and Drip Irrigation by Habitech at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Features: Simple on-off operation and straight through flow Operating pressure range 0 to 45 PSI at a temperature to 100°F Rapid quarter
Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
Operating pressure range 0 to 45 PSI at a temperature to 100°F
Rapid quarter turn on-off operation
Single barb inlet and outlet
For low pressure applications
Things to consider when installing valves in your system include:
Selecting the correct barb size to match your tubing (see sizing chart)
Ensure tubes are connected to both the inlet and the outlet of each valve
Winterize your system if exposed to freezing conditions
Limit your system pressure to a maximum of 300 kPa to ensure all devices and emitters function correctly
Features & Highlights
- COMPLETE FLOW CONTROL. 1/2-inch inline ball valves (2-Pack) are the perfect way to regulate the water flow of your aquatic, hydroponic, or drip irrigation systems with a simple turn of the knob. Slip your tubing onto the barbed ends of this shut-off valve to control, disperse, slow, divert or completely stop water flow.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE. Adjust the flow anywhere from full-open to full-stop. Easy to install and use with clear on and off markings. Compactly sized and smooth to turn, these quality barbed acetal couplings won't stick like PVC ball valves.
- VERSATILE. Customize a secondary water zone, create individual dripline control, use as tank valves, drain valves, return valves or in any situation where fluid restriction is needed. For use with aquarium plumbing, pump return line, canister filter, protein skimmer, calcium reactor, phosban reactor, saltwater applications, RV camper and trailers, hydroponics, drip irrigation, etc.
- LEAK-FREE SEAL. These non-corrosive plastic fittings are guaranteed to provided a secure, watertight connection that handles an operating pressure of up to 45 PSI. Constructed to be heat, chemical and wear-resistant assure long term reliability of connections.
- [IMPORTANT] CHECK OUR STRESS-FREE SIZING CHART. Confidently install these barbed fittings without clamps by using our sizing chart to get the perfect fit. Match the ID (Inner Diameter) of your hose or tube with the acceptable IDs listed on our valve sizing chart (see photo). Please note there is no standard sizing for drip irrigation tubing in the USA so be sure to check the ID of your tubing. Buy with confidence thanks to our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
|Item Size:||1 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.68 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|