Inland 1.75mm Black PLA 3D Printer Filament - 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs)
Inland 1.75mm Black PLA 3D Printer Filament - 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs) by Inland at In The National Interest. MPN: PLA+175B1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WHY CHOOSE INLAND 3D PRINTER FILAMENT? Inland is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with
Inland is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with various colors for 3D printing.
It is owned by Micro Center, a well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer top quality of products in a more competitive price on Amazon, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee!
PLA has a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn't warp as easily,
meaning it doesn't require a heating bed (although it definitely helps).
PLA doesn't give off an evil smell during printing. It's generally considered an odorless filament.
PLA is made from biodegradable thermoplastic, more environmentally friendly than most types of 3D printer filament .
When to use it
You can use it whenever you can. It's a bio-plastic that can be recycled or composted. It's perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts.
And don't be afraid of using it outdoors, while it does biodegrade, it does need a heated composting setup and it's insoluble in water, so make a PLA garden gnome right now!
When Not use it:
1. Something that needs to hold up in 60¡ãC temperatures;
2. Tool handles or parts that will be dropped repeatedly;
3. Parts that have very thin portions will break after bending slightly.
Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
Available colors: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/Purple/ Luminous/ Pink/ Natural/ Yellow/ Brown/Green/Silver/Gold.
Print Temperature: 215°C - 230°C (419°F - 446°F)
Weight: 2.20 lbs.(1.00 kg)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 kg PLA Filament
Actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.
Features & Highlights
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool/ 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)/ A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215°C - 230°C (419°F - 446°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor/ Lower printing temperatures, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Widely Application: Inland PLA Filament is compatible with most FDM 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications, food safety levels and other consumer products
- Eco-Friendly 3D Printer Material: it is made from renewable/ biodegradable/ adaptable resources(corn-starch) and requires less energy, created an optimized solution for every 3D maker./ Quality Assurance: pass numerous testing, 100% satisfaction guarantee
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|