Product Description & Reviews
The Irritrol 100 Series (Century PLUS) is an excellent example of a good valve getting better. Tracing its origin to the highly popular Century Series, the 100 Series delivers reliable performance with a host of enhanced features. Offered in a globe/angle configuration with sizes ranging from one to three Inch, the 100 Series features a pressure range of 20-220 psi, optional modular pressure regulation, stainless steel metering, internal and external bleed, a nylon-reinforced EPDM double-beaded diaphragm and an anti-contamination design for dirty water applications (available on all 102 Models).
Features & Highlights
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction - Withstands high temperatures and system surges under pressure for long-term reliability
- 231 psi pressure rating - Prevents water hammer and system damage in high-pressure installations
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode) - Manual operation
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system - Provides consistent performance in recycled-water applications
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator (except 102 models) - Ensures consistent performance
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.