IRWIN Titanium-Nitride Coated Metal Index Drill Bit Set with Case, 29-Piece, 3018003
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the IRWIN Titanium-Nitride Coated Metal Index Drill Bit Set with Case, 29-Piece, 3018003 by Irwin Tools at In The National Interest. MPN: 3018003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Titanium-coated nitride drill bits last longer and feature a cutting edge that stays sharp
- 135° split-point tip starts drilling immediately and helps eliminate walking
- IRWIN drill bits are great for repetitive metal drilling with portable drills and for use in stationary drill presses
- Includes 1/16" through 1/2" drill bit sizes in 1/64" increments
- Titanium nitride coating extends cutting edge life up to 6x
- 135-Degree split point tip starts on contact, cuts with less force
- Reduced shank above 3/8-Inch allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8-Inch chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap and Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.13 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|