Product Description & Reviews
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal ""point of entry"" filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer?Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.The second and third stages of the WGB32B house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove over 90% of chlorine from the water, and are highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM over the WGB32B. For removing the common contaminants found in the majority of municipal water supplies however, the WGB32B fits the bill.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with gradient three stage filtration, iSpring WGB32B whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house.. Big Blue 20inches x 4.5inches filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- Package includes - black metal bracket, three big blue housings with caps, three filter cartridges, and a 4.5 inch housing wrench.
|Color:||Sediment & Double Fine Carbon|
|Item Weight:||2.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 28 x 28 inches|
|Package Weight:||53.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.1 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.