ProSeal: Our medium-duty, durable, and high-quality Polypropylene or "poly-pro" filament is good for wet or dry applications with lower duty cycles. Polypropylene has excellent stiffness when wet and good abrasion resistance and bend recovery. ProSeal Size brush comes in crimped polypropylene filament with filament lengths from 1.5" to 4" long and with various holder configurations and lengths to fit your application. This 1.5" Brush comes with a 96" Lg Straight aluminum holder and includes self-drilling/self tapping fasteners to complete the installation.
Features & Highlights
- High-Quality and Cost effective crimped Polypropylene filament Brush with clear Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
- Significantly reduces infiltration of light, air, wind, rain, snow and heat loss
- Used for sealing barn doors, roll-up doors, industrial doors, garage doors, hangar doors
- Straight aluminum holder with self-drilling/self tapping fasteners
- Consider our Heavy-duty Brush for high cycle applications
|Item Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JaCor, Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.