Kimax tube used for the determination of small quantities of solids in large volumes of liquids. Calibrated to contain. Stem is graduated in 0.01mL to 0.2mL and the body has graduations at 25, 50, and 100mL. Recommended for the determination of free water and sediment in diesel and other distillate fuels, as a pass-fail indication of product quality (ASTM D2709). Durable black ceramic enamel scale. (Do not centrifuge with stopper in tube) Replacement stopper is 41900R. Capacity: 100mL. Subdivisions: Stem: 0-0.2mL in 0.01mL increments. Body: at 25ml, 50mL and 100mL. Dimensions (O.D. x L without stopper): 58mm x 160mm. Kimble #: 45220-100.
Features & Highlights
- A Goetz centrifuge tube is a specialized piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a pear-shaped body designed to receive a stopper at the top and a narrow, graduated stem bottom
- Used for the determination of small quantities of solids in large volumes of liquids
- Recommended for determining free water and sediment in diesel and other distillate fuels as a pass-fail indication of product quality
- Stem is graduated from 0-0.2ml in 0.01ml increments; body has graduations at 25, 50, and 100 ml
- Durable black ceramic enamel scale and marking spot on each tube
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kimble, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.