KINGPRINT NEW Smoothieware Controller Board MKS SBASE V1.3 32bit Controller Panel Board for 3D Printer
KINGPRINT NEW Smoothieware Controller Board MKS SBASE V1.3 32bit Controller Panel Board for 3D Printer by KINGPRINT at In The National Interest. MPN: 43188-328351. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. -Could be connected to touch-screen MKS TFT28. -Good to work with 12864LCD and MKS TFT touch screen. -Net Weight:130g -Dimensions:146.5*95mm Note:
-Good to work with 12864LCD and MKS TFT touch screen.
Pls confirm whether the positive and negative reversed before powering up again, if the user is due to reverse power and burn, and we do not guarantee such problems.
Do not plug in case of power motor drive easily lead to burn; do not adjust the current in the motor is running. The correct approach is to first disconnect the power, unplug the motor, and then re-power, adjust potentiometer, measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected.
MKS Sbase board must be inserted TF card can be used, it must be prepared to TF card, and be careful not to use poor quality TF card.
-Ancillary products is not including, need to purchase:
-4 stepper motor: 42 motor with line
-Limit switch 3: MKS limit switches
1* MKS SBASE V1.3 32-Bit Controller Panel Board
Features & Highlights
- Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
- Support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, easy for secondary development.
- Support network function, through the network cable can directly access the network using the browser to remote control.
- Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
- Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|