Product Description & Reviews
Kingston Model 305A Normally Closed, Quick Opening Valve, often referred to as a Whistle Valve has a body of heavy cast brass with internal components of machined brass. Springs are stainless steel. The standard valve disc and O-ring are Buna-N. Teflon and Viton seals are available on most sizes. Maximum working pressure, 400 psi, at 60°F. Maximum working temperature, 200°F. This valve has been in service for years on agricultural and industrial applications, for both compressed air and liquid. This valve is not recommended for steam service. Applications requiring manual operation at pressures above 150 psi, please refer to Kingston Model 305B Balanced Flow Control Valves.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance; Heavy Duty Flow Control
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing
- Precision machined for smooth operation
- Stainless steel or music wire spring depending on set pressure
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Watts Brass & Tubular
sku: 256396, mpn: 2-M2, ean: 0098268000191,
By Smith-Cooper International
mpn: 0190169GL, ean: 0092201382375,