KSEIBI 103119 1/4 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set Woodworking (12Pack)
KSEIBI 103119 1/4 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Router Bit Set Woodworking (12Pack) by KSEIBI at In The National Interest. MPN: 103119. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You will get: ■ 1Pcs V-Groove Bit: The aptly named bit cuts decorative V-shaped grooves in cabinet doors, drawer faces, table legs, and wall
You will get:
■ 1Pcs V-Groove Bit: The aptly named bit cuts decorative V-shaped grooves in cabinet doors, drawer faces, table legs, and wall paneling.
■ 1Pcs Core Box Bit: This is a nonpiloted router bit that cuts round-bottomed grooves. It's most often used to rout flutes in columns and vertical stiles.
■ 1Pcs Flush-Trim Bit: If you work with plastic laminate or wood veneer, then get yourself a flush-trim router bit. This straight-cutting bit has a ball-bearing pilot that permits you to trim overhanging surfaces perfectly flush with the substrate.
■ 1Pcs Cove Bit: A cove bit is essentially the opposite of a rounding-over bit. Instead of simply rounding the edge, it cuts a concave radius out of the edge.
■ 1Pcs Roman Ogee Bit: Perhaps the most popular of all edge-shaping bits, Roman ogee router bits have a distinctive profile for cutting classical decorative detailing into the edges of tabletops, picture frames, vertical stiles, and horizontal rails.
■ 4Pcs Straight-Cutting Bit: As its name implies, this bit cuts straight, square-bottomed grooves. Use this bit to cut rabbets, dadoes, and grooves for plywood cabinet backs and drawer bottoms.
■ 2Pcs Rounding-Over Bit: Use this edge-shaping bit on the edges of shelves, tabletops, chair arms, and other places where you'd like to round over a sharp edge. The bit is fitted with a ball-bearing pilot that controls the width of the cut.
■ 1Pcs 45-Degree Chamfer Bit: This edge-shaping router bit cuts a 45-degree angle, called a chamfer, into the edge of a board or panel. It's commonly used to remove square, sharp corners from shelves, picture frames, countertops, and vertical posts. A chamfer bit is also used to create V-shaped grooves between boards.
Features & Highlights
- ■ Ideal for the professional woodworker or casual hobbyist, the 12-piece Router bit set includes an assortment of common bits that are widely used in woodworking.
- ■ Made of durable 45# High-Carbon-Steel and carbide-tipped tungsten carbide tip that stay sharp and are long lasting, perfect for making controlled, safe cuts for your cabinet-making, home restoration or other woodworking project.
- ■ Precision ground 1/4 in. shanks that fits all 1/4 in. router machines, woodworking trimming, puzzling, boring tenon and carving every type of wood types of wood, it is a great-starter set.
- ■ Packed in a wooden presentation case to keep bits organized and easy-to-transport
- ■ 99.9% is not good enough. Backed By the Trusted KSEIBI 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, We will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with every dimension of our service, be it quality, on-time delivery, or response time.
|Item Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.92 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.39 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|