La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor
La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor by La Crosse Technology at In The National Interest. MPN: TX29U-IT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor is used in conjunction with La Crosse Technology wireless temperature stations
The La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor is used in conjunction with La Crosse Technology wireless temperature stations that use the 915 MHz Instant Transmission wireless technology.
In order to establish proper communication between the display and outdoor transmitter it is important that they be set up as follows:
1. Bring both units inside and have the units 3-5 feet apart with nothing in-between them.
2. Remove the batteries from both units.
3. Press one of the buttons on the display at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the display is blank before proceeding.
4. Using a good quality alkaline battery place them back into the remote sensor; making sure they are installed according to the diagrams in the battery compartment. Next, taking care not to press any buttons, reinstall the batteries in the display according to the diagram in the battery compartment.
5. Do not press any buttons for at least 15 minutes after installing the batteries. (Let them establish a good connection.
An outdoor temperature should be showing on your display. You can now put your outdoor sensor back outside.
Features & Highlights
- Remote gauge for wireless tracking of indoor or outdoor temperatures
- 915 MHz transmission for powerful, continuous communication and transmission range is up to 330 feet
- Works with La Crosse Technology Weather Stations: WS-7013U-IT, WS-7014CH-IT, WS-7017U-IT, WS-7034U-IT and WS-7215TWC-IT
- Also compatible with WS-7394U-IT-CH, WS-9077TWC-IT, WS-9080U-IT, WS-9117U-IT, WS-9160U-IT, WS-9611U-IT, WS-9640U-IT, WS-9711U-IT; Measures approximately 5 by 1 by 1-1/2 inches; takes 2 AA batteries, not included
- Tucked inside the paper product manual is where the you can find the screws
|Manufacturer:||La Crosse Technology|
|Brand:||La Crosse Technology|
|Publisher:||La Crosse Technology|
|Studio:||La Crosse Technology|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Crosse Technology, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 93970-K, ean: 0070131493972,
AquaTuff Kit includes 5200-K Thermocouple Instrument, 50012-K Angled Surface Bell Probe, 50335-K Needle Probe and 14235 Medium Size Hard Carrying Case.Kit Includes:. AquaTuff Thermocouple w/ Type K Jack 35200-K (Wasserstrom #: 300131). Type K Bell Su...
mpn: 4040, ean: 0070131540409,
Thermistor Surface Probe with coiled cable....
mpn: SRH77A-E-032, ean: 0070131577115,
The SRH77A features include a backlight display for dark environments, sealed keypad which protects the instrument from spills and dust, and a battery eliminator jack. 3-Zone. Min/Max memory. The auto shut-off begins after 15 minutes of non-use or co...
mpn: HIPP6, ean: 0745332700265,
The all new Trammel Hygro-i Relative Humidity probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today. Used in conjunction with the Trammel CMEX2 or MRH3 non-destructive moisture meters the Hygro-i probe provides measurements of humidit...
By MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY
MCP9700 Series 5 V -40 to +125°C Low-Power Linear Active ThermistorTemperatureType: Analog; OperatingTempRange: -40 to +125 °C; SupplyVoltage: 2.3 to 5.5 V;. OutputCurrent-Max: 100 µA;. ...
By PICO TECHNOLOGY
PICO TECHNOLOGY SE000 TYPE-K THERMOCOUPLE PROBE...
LABFACILITY FSTC-J-F SOCKET, STANDARD, T/C TYPE J...
mpn: 1, ean: 0736104581168,
The SDP Mini is a small-size development platform designed by SLAMTEC for evaluating the performance of modular autonomous robot localization and navigation solution(SLAMWARE solution for short). It is assembled by key components including SLAMWARE C...
By NXP SEMICONDUCTOR
Temp Sensor, SOT 23...
Thermoscale® is a revolutionary new film that enables anyone to measure heat distribution easily by observing the variation in density and hue. Thermoscale sheet turns color when coming in contact with the heat source.The extent of color change depe...