Longruner 3D Printer Kit RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board + 5pcs A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module + Heat Sink for 3D Printer Reprap, CNC Machine or Robotics
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the Longruner 3D Printer Kit RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board + 5pcs A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module + Heat Sink for 3D Printer Reprap, CNC Machine or Robotics by Longruner at In The National Interest. MPN: LKY57. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: Old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06; Specification: VDSS: 60V; ID:55A New
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET:
Old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06; Specification: VDSS: 60V; ID:55A
New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06; Specification: VDSS: 60V; ID: 60A
HM60N06 current up to 60A,More safety
Expandable to control other accessories.
3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver boards.
Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
Servo style connectors are used to connect to the end stops, motors, and LEDs. These connectors are rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
SD Card add on available.
LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
Simple step and direction control interface.
Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.
Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use
voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
45 V maximum supply voltage.
Built-in regulator.(no external logic voltage supply needed)
1 * RAMPS 1.4 controller board
5 * A4988 Step stick Driver
5 * Heat Sink
Features & Highlights
- Flexible: 1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board+ 5pcs A4988 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
- RAMPS 1.4 expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers and it is a total of five slots, can drive five A4988 stepper motor.
- Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 * Specification：VDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification：VDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A，More safety Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports.
- Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2A, 2B is a group (red, green), 1A, 1B is a group (blue, yellow), if want to change direction, can be change the position of one group , for example 2A, 2B mutually exchanged.
- Using This suite (1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board+ 5pcs A4988 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service,part replacement,upgrade-ability and expansion.
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|