Free Ground Shipping from 3D Printlife
The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to be easy to use. Even better, the LulzBot Mini is Open Source Hardware, certified by the Free Software Foundation for respecting your freedom. Computer World exclaimed, "Any serious maker should consider this machine because of its flexibility, accuracy and speed".All LulzBot products use Free Software and are Open Source Hardware. This means your LulzBot Mini uses proven technology developed collaboratively. It also means you are free to adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software packages to experimental materials.The Mini ships fully assembled and calibrated so you will be printing within minutes of opening the box.
Features & Highlights
- Enjoy awesome ease-of-use features including auto-bed leveling, auto-nozzle cleaning, an easy carry handle, new Cura software, and a low maintenance PEI print surface
- Print Volume: 6in x 6in x 6.2in (152mm x 152mm x 158mm). Layer resolution as fine as 50 micron and as coarse as 500 micron, depending on part geometry and speed/finish requirements
- Maximum temperatures of 300°C (572°F) for the hot end and 120°C (248°F) open a world of material possibilities
- Modular tool head carriage design allows plug-and-play with different print heads for growing selection of 3D printing filament materials
- Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and more
|Manufacturer:||Aleph Objects Inc|
|Publisher:||Aleph Objects Inc|
|Studio:||Aleph Objects Inc|
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||22 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.2 x 17.3 x 17.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LulzBot, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.