Makita HR4013C 1-9/16" AVT Rotary Hammer. Makita's Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s It has a Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation. The Electronic Controller provides Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs. The Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy. The L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced. The L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage. Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
Features & Highlights
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a Synchronized, Three-Component System that more Effectively Reduces Vibration Resulting in a Low 5m/s2
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an Internal Counterbalance System that Greatly Reduces Vibration
- Vibration Absorbing Housing Features a Spring Loaded Main Handle and Upper Housing that Move Independently of the Motor and Drive Mechanism
- Integrated Damper Spring at the Base of the Impact Bolt is Engineered to Absorb Impact Vibrations from the Drill Bit
- Powerful 11 AMP Motor Delivers 8.4 ft. lbs. of Impact Energy to Handle the Most Demanding Applications
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Makita, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.