Makita HR5000 Specifications: Capacity Concrete (with core bits) 5-7/8" No load speed 260 RPM Blows per minute 2,100 Impact energy 11.8J AMPS (115V) 11.0 Overall length 18-3/4" Bit type Spline shank Makita HR5000 Includes:Hex wrench (#4; 783202-0, #5; 783203-8, #6; 783204-6) Plastic tool case (150589-9)Makita HR5000 Features:All ball and needle bearings for longer tool life Powerful 11 AMP motor for heavy duty use Torque limiting clutch Spline type drive system for maximum power Easy lever change from "hammering only" or "rotation with hammering" Automatic brush cut-out system to protect motor Large comfortable grip swivels 360° for easy handling Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
Features & Highlights
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor delivers 2,100 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for ""Hammering Only"" or ""Hammering with Rotation"" for multiple applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large comfortable grip swivels 360° for easy handling
- ""Spline"" type drive system for maximum power
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- Accepts Spline bits
- Hex Wrench (#4; 783202-0, #5; 783203-8, #6; 783204-6)
- Tool Case
- All ball and needle bearings for longer tool life
- Powerful 11 amp motor for heavy duty use
- Torque limiting clutch
- Spline" type drive system for maximum power
- Easy lever change from "hammering only" or "rotation with hammering"
|Item Weight:||21.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.74 x 10.47 x 10.47 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.5 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Makita, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 11264EVS, ean: 0735090824143,
Variable speed dial, vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work, maintains speed under load and overload protection, delivers 20 percent more power in hammer only mode, rot...