The Makita 10 Gauge Nibbler (model JN3201) features a powerful 6.2 Amp motor for continuous operation in up to 10-gauge mild steel or 13-gauge stainless steel. A built-in thickness gauge means more convenience, and all ball and needle bearings promote longer tool life. The Makita JN3201 also features easy punch and die replacement for less downtime, and double insulation for longer tool life. The JN3201 is engineered for less noise (only 81 dB(A)) for continuous operation.
Features & Highlights
- Powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,300 SPM to complete the most demanding applications
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Refined design at only 7.4 lbs. for increased control
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Ideal for metal cutting up to 10 gauge mild steel and 13 gauge stainless steel
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Convenient chip disposal located below cutting material to minimize damage to cutting surface
- Small cutting radius (4-3/4 inner edge, 5-1/16 outer edge) for precision applications
- Easy punch and die replacement for reduced downtime on the job
- Hex wrench storage on the tool for operator convenience
- Punch (792728-1)
- Die (792292-2)
- Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- Wrench (781019-5)
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.09 x 0.11 x 0.11 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Makita, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1530, ean: 3165140145404,
4.6 Amps 2400 No Load SPM. Curve Cutting-Minimum Radius: 1-3/16" / Cutting Width: 15/64" (6mm). Cutting Capacity-Most Aluminum: .100". Cutting Capacity-Mild Steel: 14 Gauge (.075"). Cutting Capacity-Stainless Steel: 16 Gauge (.066"). ...