Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the XT611PT Combo kit provides BL Brushless motor tools that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. This 6-piece Combo kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, and lighting. The XT611PT includes a Brushless hammer driver-drill with a full 1, 090 in. Lbs. Of max torque, a Brushless 3-speed impact driver with 1, 550 in.Lbs. Of max torque, a Brushless 6-1/2” Circular saw with a full 5, 000 RPM for faster cutting, a Brushless Recipro saw with two speed settings and a 1-1/4” stroke length for faster cutting, and a Brushless 4-1/2"/5" Cut-Off/ angle Grinder with 8, 500 RPM and an Electric brake for added productivity. The kit also includes a high-luminance single L.E.D. FLASHLIGHT with 200 lumens. It’S a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes on the efficient Rapid optimum charger – the fastest charge-time in the Category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. Battery charge level indicator. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
Features & Highlights
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2, 100 RPM) (0-8, 250 & 0-31, 500 BPM) delivers 1, 090 in.Lbs. Of max torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. With battery
- Impact driver features 3-speed power selection switch (0-1, 100/ 0-2, 100/ 0-3, 600 RPM & 0-1, 100/ 0-2, 600/ 0-3, 800 IPM) provides 1, 550 in.Lbs. Of max torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. With battery
|Item Weight:||47 pounds|
|Item Size:||29.25 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.41 x 13.58 x 13.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Makita, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.