Product Description & Reviews
A unique thread design and quality controlled manufacture spell the zip-in difference. Zip-in's sophisticated heat treat process allows the screw to taper to a fine, sharp point without sacrificing critical point strength. A single starting thread is formed down to the very tip of the point and is the source of zip-in's penetrating power. A second thread above the point engages after initial penetration and drills in the screw double fast. Zip-in screws are faster driving, with a greater capacity for fastening heavier gauges of sheet metal than any other self-piercing type.
Features & Highlights
- 100 quantity of 1-inch length Hex washer zip in screws
- Full 1/4-inch (no. 8) head will not strip out of Hex Driver opening
- Instantly penetrates and engages in heavy gauge sheet metal and layered light gauge
- Sharp tapered point will not walk, mushroom or break
- Burr free, bright Zinc Plated, undercut-indented Hex washer slotted head
|Part Number:||Zip-In Screws Hex Washer Slotted Head|
|MPN:||Zip-In Screws Hex Washer Slotted Head|
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.