The Medeco Maxum deadbolt is designed to offer superior protection from physical attack. It’s built to exceed the highest testing standards in the industry for performance and security, certified BHMA Grade 1. Solid brass, free turning collar and 1/4 inch diameter mounting bolts resist wrenching, prying and hammering attacks. One inch throw hardened steel bolt resists sawing and crowbar attacks.
Hardened steel inserts and rotating pins provide drill and pick resistance in accordance with UL437 standard for safety for key locks.
This 5 pin, single cylinder deadbolt fits doors 1-3/4" to 2" thick and can be installed with a standard 2-3/8" cross-bore hole and 1" edge bore. This product uses a 2-3/4” backset and 1-1/8” faceplate. The finish is polished brass and it includes two Medeco keys with each deadbolt.
Medeco³ High Security Cylinders feature UL437 Listed physical strength components like the triple locking technology for ultimate pick resistance and solid brass construction with strategically placed hardened inserts to thwart drilling attacks.
Passing UL437 and BHMA's rigid testing procedures reaffirms Medeco³'s ability to protect people and property. Medeco³ builds on Medeco's over 40 years of lock engineering innovation and takes security to the next level while still offering the highest level of protection against unauthorized key duplication.
The Medeco³ DND nationwide key control program requires positive identification for key duplication in the form of an authorization card. Authorization cards are supplied with each cylinder when purchased. To order additional keys, present your signed card to a Medeco locksmith who will assist in preparing an order for any duplicate keys you may require. To find an authorized Medeco dealer go Medeco's website.
Features & Highlights
- Hardened steel inserts provide a high degree of drill protection
- UL437 listing provides assurance that the cylinders meet universal standards for drill and pick resistance
- 1" hardened steel bolt resists sawing and crowbar attacks
- High security strike plate with 2" screws anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing "kick-in" type attacks
- Medeco³ High Security Cylinders feature UL437 Listed physical strength components like the triple locking technology for ultimate pick resistance and solid brass construction
|Package Weight:||6.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Medeco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.