Medo LA-45 Piston Air Pump
Medo LA-45 Piston Air Pump by Medo at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ideal for liquid mixing(i.e., bubbling) and smaller aquaculture applications, Medo LA-45C is a low noise, energy-efficient, easy-to maintain aerator
Features & Highlights
- Life expectancy of 6 years can be seen with proper installation and maintenance of the pump
- Quiet operation allows the pump to run without disturbing the homeowner as can be the case with rotary vane units.
- Designed to self-adjust when the pressure exceeds the rated value of the pump, the piston stroke will automatically shorten to reduce the strain on the pump. At the same time, power consumption of the pump will decrease to protect against possible increasing temperatures. This is a definite advantage as diffusers can start to become clogged without the homeowner being aware of it.
- Self-cooling design draws cooler intake air over the coils reducing the temperature seen on the interior of the pump extending the life of the unit.
- Easy maintenanceProviding maintenance on the pump is relatively easy with a completely oil-less design and no need for additional lubrication. Along with changing the filter as required, the only component to replace in the pump afte an extensive operating period is the piston.
|Item Weight:||7.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|