Merit Brass Brass Pipe Fitting, Class 125, Locknut, 3/4" National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25)
Free Shipping Included! Merit Brass Brass Pipe Fitting, Class 125, Locknut, 3/4'' National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25) by Merit Brass at In The National Interest. MPN: X119-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This locknut is a class 125 brass pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for locking two male threaded fittings or pipes for
This locknut is a class 125 brass pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for locking two male threaded fittings or pipes for stability and reduced vibrations. The locknut has NPT threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads and a hexagonal shape for increased leverage and use with a wrench during installation and disassembly. It is made of brass, which has greater corrosion resistance than steel, and the material’s relative softness allows for easy installation. This class 125 locknut meets standards ANSI B 1.20.1 and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Features & Highlights
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with male threaded pipes and fittings
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables a tighter seal and ease in installation
- Meets specifications ANSI B1.20.1 and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|