Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Coupling , 1/2" National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25)
Free Shipping Included! Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Coupling , 1/2'' National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25) by Merit Brass at In The National Interest. MPN: C111-08. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Merit Brass chrome-plated brass coupling is a pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending pipes going
The Merit Brass chrome-plated brass coupling is a pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending pipes going in the same direction. The fitting has female NPT threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this coupling is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. This fitting meets standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. Family-owned since 1937, the company is based in Cleveland, OH. Merit Brass distributes pipe fittings to the United States and Canada.
Features & Highlights
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
|Package Weight:||4.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|