Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Tee, 1/2" National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25)
Free Shipping Included! Merit Brass Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Tee, 1/2'' National Pipe Taper Thread Female (Pack of 25) by Merit Brass at In The National Interest. MPN: C106-08. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Merit Brass tee is a chrome-plated T-shaped brass pipe fitting female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and branching three
The Merit Brass tee is a chrome-plated T-shaped brass pipe fitting female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and branching three sections of pipe or fittings. It has NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes with tighter seals than straight threads. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this tee is easier to clean than regular brass and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. This fitting meets standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. The company, family-owned since 1937 and headquartered in Cleveland, OH, distributes pipe fittings in the United States and Canada.
Features & Highlights
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal ensures tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
|Package Weight:||8.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|