The 8331 Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive: Moderate Cure is an economical electronic epoxy with good electrical and thermal conductivities. This adhesive bonds very well to a variety of surfaces. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable ten minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It achieves an operational level in five hours at room temperature. With heat, the 8331 cures in less than 15 minutes and maximizes its conductivity. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions. The 8331 epoxy adhesive is great for forming conductivity seals, bonding, and repairing of electronic devices.
Features & Highlights
- Two-part silver-filled epoxy adhesive with high conductivity and faster working time than MG Chemicals 8331S adhesive to bond electronic devices, form conductivity seals, and cold solder heat-sensitive materials
- 0.017 Ω cm Electrical resistivity and 0.90 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio. Stores and ships at room temperature, no freezing or dry ice required
- Continuous service temperature range from -67 to +302 degrees F
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Stores and ships at room temperature, no freezing or dry ice required
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
|Item Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MG Chemicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.