Miti Manifacturing Aircraft “Choc-Loc” Immobilizer Series C102
Miti Manifacturing Aircraft “Choc-Loc” Immobilizer Series C102 by Miti Manifacturing at In The National Interest. MPN: C102. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our aircraft ''Choc-Loc'' immobilizer models feature MITI Manufacturing's unique ''Choc-Loc'' attachment system. These models have a unitized two-piece
Features & Highlights
- Attachment by means of chocking flaps/fenders will not compromise the landing gear assembly. The C Series mates easily to either the front or back wheel/tire (with or without encapsulating flaps/fenders) and locks together on each side by means of two high-security padlocks (sold separately).
- The wheel chock prevents movement of the aircraft by docking the wheel and holding it in place.
- Outwardly turned indexing channels provide the means to mate the halves together.
- Locking is made possible by a series of holes on the top rails of each side (both halves). The holes align so that a long steel padlock shank can be passed through and locked on each side of the immobilizer (requires 2 each - sold separately)
- Both flap/fendered and flapless/fenderless models utilize two halves which are mated, closed together, and then locked. Fenderless models, which are designed for aircraft fitted with wheel and tire skirts (fairings), lock into place with two additional rubber-coated, bolt cutter-resistant, high-strength aircraft cables which criss cross the top of the skirt and lock into place at the immobilizer, preventing removal.