Miti Manifacturing Domed H with “Hook-Loc” Immobilizer Series H-14
Miti Manifacturing Domed H with “Hook-Loc” Immobilizer Series H-14 by Miti Manifacturing at In The National Interest. MPN: H-14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Domed H Series ''Hook-Loc'' models feature the most effective and newest technology in immobilizer attachment systems. Built with a one-piece
Features & Highlights
- Attachment by means of wheel rim edges (flanges) through attachment jaws is totally eliminated with the Rhino H series immobilizers. The inner "Hook-Loc" arm, with pressure stop affixed to the outer side, indexes quickly within the inner wheel's cavity between the wheel's backing plate or wheel drum.
- Tire stop (stabilizer), located on the inner side of the immobilizer's outer arm and prevents side-to-side movement of the immobilizer.
- An assist spring aids in the installation of the immobilizer by holding the inner "Hook-Loc" arm against the inner wheel, where it is indexed between the wheel and brake backing plate.
- A bi-directional designed stand allows the immobilizer to be attached to any vehicle's front wheel or rear wheel on either the left side or right side. This feature is unique to Rhino Immobilizers.
- Telescoping dome assembly with protective beading prevents removal of the wheel.