Miti Manifacturing Domed HGST “Hook-Loc” with “Grabber” Immobilizer Series HGST-18
Miti Manifacturing Domed HGST “Hook-Loc” with “Grabber” Immobilizer Series HGST-18 by Miti Manifacturing at In The National Interest. MPN: HGST-18. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Domed HGST Series ''Hook-Loc with Grabber'' models feature the most effective and newest technology in immobilizer attachment systems. Built with a
Features & Highlights
- Attachment by means of wheel rim edges (flanges) through attachment jaws is totally eliminated with the Rhino HGST series immobilizers. The inner "Hook-Loc" arm, with pressure stop affixed to the outer side, indexes quickly within the inner wheel's cavity between the wheel's backing plate or wheel drum.
- An assist spring aids in the installation of the immobilizer by holding the inner "Hook-Loc" arm against the inner wheel, where it is indexed between the wheel and brake backing plate.
- A Spring-loaded grabber provides superior resistance for preventing side-to-side movement and deterring forcible removal or drive-away.
- A bi-directional designed stand allows the immobilizer to be attached to any vehicle's front wheel or rear wheel on either the left side or right side. This feature is unique to Rhino Immobilizers.
- Telescoping dome assembly with protective beading prevents removal of the wheel.