Miti Manifacturing Domed PB with “Hook-Loc” & “Variable Tire Stops” Immobilizer Series PB-14
Miti Manifacturing Domed PB with “Hook-Loc” & “Variable Tire Stops” Immobilizer Series PB-14 by Miti Manifacturing at In The National Interest. MPN: PB-14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Domed PB Enforcer models featuring the ''Hook-Loc with Variable Tire Stops'' have the most effective and newest technology in immobilizer
Features & Highlights
- Attachment by means of wheel rim edges (flanges) through attachment jaws is totally eliminated with the Rhino PB series immobilizers. The inner "Hook-Loc" arm, with pressure stop affixed to the outer side, indexes quickly within the inner wheel's cavity between the wheel's backing plate or wheel drum.
- An assist spring aids in the installation of the immobilizer by holding the inner "Hook-Loc" arm against the inner wheel, where it is indexed between the wheel and brake backing plate.
- Stacking tire stop prevents side-to-side movement of the immobilizer and deters attempts at forced removal or drive-away. Attaches to small, medium or oversized tires and wheels.
- A bi-directional stand allows the immobilizer to be centered on the wheel and aids in installation. Unique to Rhino, it can be rotated for use on any side of the rim/wheel.
- Telescoping dome assembly with protective beading prevents removal of the wheel.