Mohs' Hardness Test Kit for Industrial Applications
Mohs' Hardness Test Kit for Industrial Applications by Mineralab at In The National Interest. MPN: HD2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This tool is used in industry to determine the Hardness of a material according to the Mohs scale. The kit contains 8 different Mohs' Hardness
Features & Highlights
- This set includes 8 Mohs' Hardness Points from Mohs' 2 through Mohs' 9, nicely mounted in nickel-plated Brass, color-coded, number-stamped, double-ended Pin Vises. Also includes two Hardness Plates of Mohs' 3.5 and 5.5, a 100x Sharpening Stone, along with laminated Instructions permanently affixed to inside of case, a Table of Industrial and other materials sorted by Mohs' Hardness, all compactly packaged in a molded Plastic carrying Case, designed for use in rugged workplace environments.
- The Hardness Points are made of Metals and Alloys of equivalent Mohs' Hardness as the mineral standards, so the points will not break off, and they can easily be re-sharpened, and ultimately replaced after many years. This beautiful and thoroughly conceived tool is made for the opposite of "planned obsolescence".
- This is probably the foremost tool used in the Concrete Polishing industry, for determining the Mohs' Hardness of the underlying Concrete matrix. We especially configured it with customized components, Instructions, Hardness Tables, and Carrying Case for Industrial use.
- IMPORTANT: For Rockhounds and Mineral enthusiasts, instead, we highly recommend our especially configured Deluxe Hardness Pick Set and Mineral Identification Kit. Just search Amazon using that keyword string.
- One year Warranty, 30 day Money-Back Guarantee
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|