Molecular Models 19-V512 178-Piece Original Giant Size Organic and Inorganic Molecular Model Set (50 atom parts)
Free Shipping Included! Molecular Models 19-V512 178-Piece Original Giant Size Organic and Inorganic Molecular Model Set (50 atom parts) by Molecular Models Company at In The National Interest. MPN: 19-V512. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Molecular Models 178-piece organic/inorganic molecular model set includes 50 color-coded plastic atom parts and a variety of links. This set
The Molecular Models 178-piece organic/inorganic molecular model set includes 50 color-coded plastic atom parts and a variety of links. This set provides teachers and students in grades 7 through university a hands-on activity to visually demonstrate inorganic molecules, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry. The atom parts and links for assembling models are made from durable plastic and are color coded to national standards for ease of identification. Atom parts measure 2" (5cm) in diameter for visibility during demonstrations and represent carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, chlorine, bromine, iodine, and metal. It comes with 124 bonds, 16 orbital connectors, a cardboard storage box, and instructions.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Molecular Models Company manufactures molecular models for science education. Founded in 1967, the company is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin.
What's in the Box?
- (16) Black carbon atom parts: (8) tetrahedral, (2) octahedral, (6) trigonal bipyramidal
- (18) White hydrogen atom parts: (17) monovalent, (1) H-bond
- (3) Red oxygen atom parts: (2) tetrahedral, (1) trigonal bipyramidal
- (3) Blue nitrogen atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (2) trigonal bipyramidal
- (1) Yellow tetrahedral sulfur atom part
- (3) Green chlorine atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (2) monovalent
- (2) Brown monovalent bromine atom parts
- (2) Orange monovalent iodine atom parts
- (2) Silver metal atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (32) Black wood bond parts: (16) 9 cm, (16) 23 cm
- (8) Red wood bond parts: (4) 7.5 cm, (4) 20 cm
- (50) Yellow wood bond parts: (25) 5.5 cm, (25) 16 cm
- (2) White wood bond parts: (1) 10 cm, (1) 26 cm
- (8) Opaque flexible plastic bond parts: (4) 10 cm, (4) 24 cm
- (12) P Orbital overlap bond parts: (6) 11 cm, (6) 27 cm
- (16) Assorted flexible plastic orbital connectors
- Cardboard storage box
Features & Highlights
- 178-piece molecular model set with 50 atoms visually demonstrates inorganic molecules, organic structures, and other concepts of inorganic and organic chemistry for students in grades 7 through university
- Includes durable plastic atom parts and links for assembling models
- Color-coded to national standards for ease of identification
- Atom centers measure 2" in diameter for visibility during demonstrations
- Includes a cardboard box for storage
|Manufacturer:||Molecular Models Company|
|Brand:||Molecular Models Company|
|Publisher:||Molecular Models Company|
|Studio:||Molecular Models Company|
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Molecular Models Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Crosscutting Concepts
A bloody double homicide has occurred in a remote fishing cabin in the woods. While investigating the murders the mystery grows as the office of the decedents, an abandoned truck, and three victims, burned beyond recognition in what initially seemed ...
By American Educational Products
mpn: 3136, ean: 0795721102002,
A fun and interactive way to learn the benefits of composting. Students experiment with ways to minimize and re-use waste by creating and perfecting their own classroom composters. Includes a detailed Teacher's Guide. Students and Teacher supply the ...
mpn: 101PPIT2015, ean: 0729728501933,
1. NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, Paperback (Softbound) 2015 Edition. 2. NFPA 101: Life Safety Code Tabs for Code Book or Handbook, 2015 Edition. ...
By Shell Education
mpn: 22877, ean: 9781493808779, isbn: 149380877X,
Teach your students all about America's history, landmarks, government, and more with this 12-book set! Students will learn about America's formation, why we celebrate American holidays, the significance of American monuments, and the culture of Amer...
Package Includes Four Items.NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), Handbook (Hardcover), 2014 Edition. NFPA 70® Tabs: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2014 Edition. Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition. 2014 National Electrical Code...
1. NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC) Paperback (Softbound), 2014 by NFPA. 2. QUICK-CARD: National Electrical Code (NEC) Based on the 2014 NEC by Builder's Books. ...
1. NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC), Loose-leaf, 2014 by NFPA. 2. QUICK-CARD: National Electrical Code (NEC) Based on the 2014 NEC by Builder's Books. ...
Package Includes Four Items.NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2014 Edition, Spiral Bound. NFPA 70® Tabs: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2014 Edition. Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition. 2014 National Electrical Code Laminat...
NFPA 70 HANDBOOK & COLOR CODED TABS: The 2014 National Electrical Code® Handbook from NFPA® explains today's NEC® in full. There's nothing else like it! A one-stop source of National Electrical Code information, the 2014 NEC Handbook from NFPA doe...