Molymod MMS-007 Biochemistry Model, Teacher Set (262 atom parts)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Molymod MMS-007 Biochemistry Model, Teacher Set (262 atom parts) by Molymod at In The National Interest. MPN: MMS-007. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Molymod MMS-007 biochemistry molecular model set for teachers includes 262 color-coded plastic atom parts and 260 links in two storage boxes. The
The Molymod MMS-007 biochemistry molecular model set for teachers includes 262 color-coded plastic atom parts and 260 links in two storage boxes. The set is used to visually demonstrate concepts of biochemistry and biochemical structures including amino-acids, mono-saccharides, fatty acids, glycerol, steroids, purines and pyrimidines, peptides, disaccharides, nucleosides, nucleotides, coenzymes, proteins, polysaccharides and nucleic acids. The atom parts and links for assembling models are made from durable plastic and are color coded to national standards for ease of identification. Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter and represent carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, and metal. It comes with 150 colorless links, 100 short white links, 10 grey V-links, one link remover tool, and instructions. The kit comes in two plastic boxes for ease of storage.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Spiring Enterprises manufactures molecular models for use in classrooms and educational settings under brands such as Molymod, miniDNA, and Molyorbital. Founded in 1967, the company is headquartered in Billingshurst, West Sussex, UK.
What's in the Box?
- (68) Black carbon atom parts: (2) two-hole linear, (24) trigonal, (42) tetrahedral
- (34) Blue nitrogen atom parts: (10) two-hole angular, (12) trigonal, (12) tetrahedral
- (40) Red oxygen atom parts: (10) single-hole, (10) two-hole linear, (20) two-hole angular
- (110) White hydrogen atom parts: (100) links, (10) two-hole linear
- (2) Yellow two-hole angular sulfur atom parts
- (6) Purple tetrahedral phosphorus atom parts
- (2) Grey metal atom parts: (1) tetrahedral, (1) octahedral
- (150) Colorless links
- (100) Short white links
- (10) Grey V-links
- Link remover tool
- (2) Storage boxes
Features & Highlights
- Molecular model set with 262 atoms for visually demonstrating concepts of biochemistry and biochemical structures
- Includes durable plastic atom parts and links for assembling models
- Color-coded to national standards for ease of identification
- Atom parts range from 17mm to 23mm in diameter
- Includes two plastic boxes for ease of storage
|Item Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|