MS6208B Non-contact Digital Tachometer, Laser Photo 50 - 99,999 RPM High precision Tester with Max/Min/AVG Backlight Data Hold Functions
Free Shipping Included! MS6208B Non-contact Digital Tachometer, Laser Photo 50 - 99,999 RPM High precision Tester with Max/Min/AVG Backlight Data Hold Functions by Protmex at In The National Interest. MPN: 43217-11337. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RPM range is 50~99999 RPM. Accurate measurement without touching the object. 5 digit LCD display screen. Auto zero adjustment. Stores last, minimum,
Accurate measurement without touching the object.
5 digit LCD display screen.
Auto zero adjustment.
Stores last, minimum, and maximum readings.
Low battery indication.
Includes a storage bag and operating manual.
50 to 99.99RPM Resolution: 0.01RPM
100 to 9999.9RPM Resolution: 0.1RPM
10000 to 99999RPM Resolution: 1RPM
Accuracy: ± (0.03%reading+2 digit)
Operating temperature: 0~40ºC
Power supply mode: 4x1.5V AA battery
Product size L×W×H: 155×60×27 mm
Product Weight: 120g
Packaged Weight: 260g (Battery is not include)
Packaged Size: 190*110*63mm
1 x Digital tachometer
1 x USER MANUAL
1 x Reflective sheeting
1 x Storage bag
Features & Highlights
- Highly accurate non-contact digital tachometer with high speed laser-aim operation and instant readings from 50 to 99,999 RPM.
- Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen; stores last, minimum, and maximum reading; features auto-zero adjustment.
- Includes 24-inches of reflective tape and aim and measure design for non-contact diagnostics and measurements.
- Compact and lightweight, operates on four AAA batteries（not included）; perfect for measuring motors, machine parts, lathes, etc.
- Accurate to +/- 0.03 percent and capable of measuring at a distance from 2-10 inches; 99 groups data logging.
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|